Saturday, May 7, 2011

Guest Pest

I got to do a guest post yesterday! I feel like I've arrived. Several weeks ago, Lindsey over at The American Girl  asked me to write about my best day ever here in France as part of a series she's doing. The kind of moment that makes you realize you made the right decision or the kind that reawakens your courage when you're SURE you've made the wrong decision. I couldn't come up with the BEST. I'm terrible at choosing favorite things.

I love reading Lindsey's blog because it's about a young woman who has chosen to live in France. And I love looking at this whole business from her perspective. She's joyous, optimistic, open and a cutie patootie to boot. I mean what can you say about a young woman who can't sew but owns a sewing maching....just because she wants to sew...someday? Please take the time to check out her blog. For self-serving purposes, I'll link you up with MY article here! But take the time to read some more, okay?

Bon Week-end


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You are so sweet Delana! Your post really hit home for me and I'm glad I got to share it with my readers and yours. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linds. And thanks for letting me participate. This weekend will be spent packing...back to Minnesota for 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post Delana and enjoy the trip to Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Delana -Loved reading your post on Lindseys blog - have a wonderful and safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delana,,what a sweet and inspiring post..I loved it,,and thank you for visiting my blog,,and yes I would be more the happy to make you one..have a glass of wine for me,,Happy Mothers Day..
    Devon

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!