've decided to periodically ask meaningful questions about my new country of residence. I'm hoping somebody can give me answers....reasonable or not!
1. How can an entire country eat soup without soda crackers?
2.What's with all the pink toilet paper?
3. How do french people make their lips do "that thing" when they talk?
4. What's with all the black clothes?
5.Who eats all that great looking stuff at the patisserrie?
6. How can a country with so many religous holidays, have so few people that go to church?
7. In the same vein, are the constantly clanging church bells a desperate attempt to change this situation?
8. Why is there not an actually word in the French language for 'hug'?