Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Something Old, Something New

Once again, welcome to another self-promoting blog post of the shameless variety. 
If you've ever clicked on the button over on the side of my blog, called Provence Rugs, you'll know that I have an Internet store that sells handmade rugs and accessories from the south of France. 
Today we're announcing new products and hope you'll take the time to check them out. New in our line-up of cool, French stuff are table linens, as in

 placemats….




napkins...


and tablecloths.


All featuring our beautiful, French cotton fabric and all (mostly) made in the U.S. of A.

My favorite feature in our new product selection is the Brocante. This is because this gives me a great excuse to scour the Brocante markets here in France. Okay, I do that anyway but this gives me an excuse to buy as much as I want! This month we're featuring vintage, linen dishtowels which are a hot item 


and will probably be gone before I get back to the states in a week with a suitcase full of new treasures. Namely, luxurious linen, vintage monogrammed sheets. Here's a sneak peak. Drum roll please…...


I can't even tell you how hard it is for me to sell these new finds.

Please push that gigantic, yellow button over to the right of my blog and do a little window shopping. Or you can click here. Don't be afraid to buy…it's the giving season you know!

* * * * *

And while I'm self-promoting, I want to mention that someone has nominated me for the
 ExpatsBlog.com Top blog award. I don't really know what that means, but if you like my blog (particularly on non shameless self-promotion days) and have a moment, head on over there and write something glowing about it. I would like that very much.

Okay. I think I'm done. 
From here on out, I'll be back to my vie quotidienne.
I promise.

Thanks for hanging in there with me!


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Those sheets are fabulously comfortable as well as looking great....
    I used to haunt the vide greniers and ended up with a horde of them, all of which are now with me in Costa Rica.
    I wouldn't part with them for the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a new bride...I had chosen all kinds of placemats..wonder where in the world they are? I use them from Pier 1 lots to make pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the linens. They remind me of the ones I inherited from my mom that were handmade for her wedding...too many years ago. Beautiful!
    I wish you lots of success with your webstore, you should do great now with the holidays around the corner.
    I already left a comment on ExpatsBlog.com, that's how I found your blog.
    My best
    Sylvia


    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new products. Guess you better register the domaine: provencerugstableclothslinensanddishtowels.com!
    Will run over and vote for you now...avec plaisir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sheets are lovely, but I can't seem to find them in your store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful linens. Those Provencal Frenchies have certainly created some gorgeous colourful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to take all of these home. That might require clearing off my dining room table at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mee too...how couldn't I?
    Beautiful linens, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!